Early this summer, the University of Minnesota and the Ambit Network held a conference focused on assessing and caring for children and families experiencing traumatic stress. Now available online, presentations covered a wide range of topics, including an overview of traumatic stress in children and families, as well as traumatic stress in military families, healthcare settings, and schools.
- Barb O'Reilly, Traumatic Stress in Children and Families
- Dr. Audra Langley, Supporting Children and Families Under Stress: Resilient and Trauma-Informed Schools
- Dr. Nancy Kassam-Adams, Finding and Helping Stressed Children in Health Care Settings
- Dr. Abi Gewirtz, Protecting Their Future: Finding and Helping Stressed Children and Families
- Dr. Ellen Gerrity, Conference Closing Remarks