Ever wonder what exactly is trauma-informed integrated healthcare and how you can begin to implement different models of care into practice? The Trauma-Informed Integrated Healthcare webinar series provides basic knowledge about integrated healthcare and trauma, as well as the advantages of integrated care and strategies for implementing care and overcoming obstacles.
Learning objectives for this 4-part series include:
- Define trauma-informed integrated healthcare across the continuum of child and family serving settings and understand how it differs from traditional physical and behavioral healthcare;
- Identify obstacles to integrating physical, mental health and trauma-informed practices and identify strategies for overcoming those;
- Articulate the advantages of trauma-informed integrated healthcare;
- Describe different models of trauma-informed integrated healthcare.
This webinar series is free and open to the public and eligible participants may earn 1.5 CE credits per presentation.
Mark your calendars for the first webinar in this series, Trauma- and Resilience-Informed Integrated Healthcare for Youth and Families, held on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 12:30 pm ET/11:30 am CT/9:30 am PT.
For more information or to register:
- Step 1: First create an accounty (free): http://learn.nctsn.org/login/signup.php
- Step 2: Check your email and confirm your account (click on link)
- Step 3: Return to http://learn.nctsn.org, and enroll in this Speaker Series
- Step 4: On the day of presentation, login and return to the Speaker Series homepage